Peugeot 205 - Horn/ heated rear window - Neptune

I have a F Reg Peugeot 205 GR the horn and rear heated window no longer work, I have replaced the relay, checked the fuses and tried to test wire but I cannot find were they plug into the fuse board. Can some body send me a picture showing which connections I need to test or tell me were the connections are. Is there any other thing I need to test to put this problem right?

Peugeot 205 - Horn/ heated rear window - Peter.N.

You may have two seperate faults. Connect a meter across the horn connections and get someone to press the button, its quite likely on a car of that age that the horn itself has failed.

Checked the horn it works by connecting it to the battery also by connecting a live wire to the wire No24 on the fuse board which goes directly to the horn I cannot find the other 24 wire. The horn and rear heated window have no power at fuse 8 can you please tell me which plug on the fuse board I need to check to see if power is getting to the fuse board for these parts. If it is the fuse board can I connect to a different terminal? How can I check the wiring?

Crossed wire from indicators to horn in wire,horn will work but cannot use heated window.

Edited by Neptune on 14/10/2012 at 19:30

Peugeot 205 - Horn/ heated rear window - skidpan

Is a heated rear window such an issue on a 23 year old car. Would be more worried if it worked, the car is French you know.

Now fixed it was the fuse box, replaced and now working fine, even if it is 23 years old and French. Thank you for your help.