Mercedes c class 220cdi blue efficiency - C class 220cdi blue efficiency injector problems.. - geekie
Yet again my car is holed up at the dealership due to failed injectors. These replacements have taken 5 days to arrive and now they announce that they can't get them coded ( or something like that)
It is 2 1/2 years old and this is the fourth set of injectors.
I thought I was buying into a premium brand. Never again!
Anyone else made the same error?
Mercedes c class 220cdi blue efficiency - C class 220cdi blue efficiency injector problems.. - SteveLee

Very common problem - you're not alone.

VW had years of similar problems from the same injector manufacturer (Siemens) - that problem wasn't widely reported either - had these cars been made by Rover then it would have been front page motoring news - according to our press the Germans can do no wrong - even when they sell overpriced, unreliable lemons.

Mercedes c class 220cdi blue efficiency - C class 220cdi blue efficiency injector problems.. - injection doc

welcome to the club

I had a merc on a 59 plate. wosrt car ever. Never ever have another.

Electrics had a mind of there own. auto box was slow to make its mind up ! front seats were so uncomfortable I just couldnt manage more than 2 hrs in the saddle & dont mention the injectors aaaaaahhhhhhhh

Mercedes c class 220cdi blue efficiency - C class 220cdi blue efficiency injector problems.. - jodibecks

thanks for this one..

Mercedes c class 220cdi blue efficiency - C class 220cdi blue efficiency injector problems.. - gordonbennet

Oh dear this is bad news, i thought they had sorted the problems out once and for all, it seems not.

Those Dacia Dusters look more tempting by the minute.

Mercedes c class 220cdi blue efficiency - C class 220cdi blue efficiency injector problems.. - TeeCee

Those Dacia Dusters look more tempting by the minute.

Renault electrics. I suppose the plus side is that, at that price, you wouldn't be quite so upset when the inevitable electrical gremlins strike.

Mercedes c class 220cdi blue efficiency - C class 220cdi blue efficiency injector problems.. - madf

Renault electrics were fine unril about 2000 when they added lots of electrical options and presumably did not upgrade the specifications (enough) of the connectors etc.

Sine the Duster has few electrical options....