Peugeot 106 1.2 - Car will not start - paul dodds

Hello there i need help big time i am at a total lose i got a 106 p reg a few months ago as a run around . I changed the oil fillter fuel filter air fillter and plugs and a full cooolant change about 2 months ago and all running well untill 2 days ago IT WILL NOT START HELP !!.
it just will not kick over at all i took a look at the oil its looks ok no frothy cap so i dont think its the head gasket , on looking the dash its the eng mang) lights on but it will not fire up , i have took out the plugs thay were wet and had oil on them ???? i did get the smell of fuel on them, i cleand them and put them back in , and still no joy .
with me trying to start it all the time the battry is dead,< i did try and bumb it and no joy and jump leads still no joy .

i think took off the battry to charge but what is wrong with the car has it had its time or is there still life there /could it be the battry (but there was still alot of life in it at the start of my hassle with the car , could it be my starter motor /no coz it kicks over or maybe the alternator some one help me please ???????

Peugeot 106 1.2 - Car will not start - Avant

Moved to Technical.