Toyota Yaris - Auto Trader mag: worth buying? Its on the web - mikem004
Is it worth buying the Auto Trader? It seems to be mostly full of trade ads ( I am looking for a private seller). And most of the ads seem to be on the internet site, anyway.

I'm looking for a small Jap car (Micra, Yaris, Honda etc.). But they seem to be snapped up very quickly...
Toyota Yaris - Auto Trader mag: worth buying? Its on the web - madf

Not bought it for a decade. Website only.

Toyota Yaris - Auto Trader mag: worth buying? Its on the web - injection doc

just worth using the Web, try & keep local.

have you thought C1/ peugout 107 as its Toyota Aygo, all japenesse apart from name , just rebadged so you get the jap reliability but at a cheaper price.

plenty about but all small cars are retaining their value quite well at the moment and get snapped up very quickly.

Do the electrics or any other stuff differ for the C1, compared to the Toyota version?

Same factory, same bits. Same workers. Same production line.

Different badge and trim..

(but Toyotas get a better class of driver :-)

The Toyota reputation for reliability is still strong, despite the call-back fiasco last year.

About AutoTrader: Do they update the web site daily, or is it just on Friday, after the printed mag has gone out?
I can't see how the printed mag can survive, if the same info. is available on the web before press time.

I suspect daily as and when.

Loads of people find paper useful. Car salesman on forecourt no PC for example...

And custoimers making visits round showrooms.

Personally I do most things by PC . Like switching utilities.. but as 50% of customers appear to have never switched, it's a fair assumption that there are a lot of computer illiterate consumers.. (who get screwed).

Edit I bought my Yaris from an online Autotrader advert...5 years ago...

Edited by madf on 10/01/2011 at 14:39

Toyota Yaris - Auto Trader mag: worth buying? Its on the web - injection doc

"

"(but Toyotas get a better class of driver :-)"

Thats because they pay more for the same car! must be a badge thing LOL !

Spot onMadf