Estate - 2.0 TDi - Nice car this - rtj70
This is on my list for my next car - although the A5 is also very nice. Despite faults on my VWs I had, I still like VAG cars.
Estate - 2.0 TDi - Nice car this - LikedDrivingOnce
Since I need practicality, but don't like estate cars (which I own at the moment), I am waiting very keenly to see what the 5-door A5 will be like.

Today's "What Car" has got pics of the BMW 5 GT hatchback, and that doesn't look too shabby either (though way too expensive for my pocket at £40 grand).
Estate - 2.0 TDi - Nice car this - Pugugly
Sorry, just moved my earlier post in here. The ride is totally complaint in the A4 - the car that was being serviced was a an A3 SLine Quattro on 18" wheels and I can confirm we both thought the A3 ride was a lot firmer. I rather liked the A4 Avant (sorry to call it an estate Audi lovers). I have to admit to preferring the 5 series - the two litre is a very, very good engine but so is the new VAG common rail. Had negative experiences elsewhere in the VAG range, enough to cloud my judgment. On balance I would go back to BMW if I was in this market if only because I was brought up on RWD and it does it for me.
Estate - 2.0 TDi - Nice car this - madeinstein
That's interesting.. I took a test drive in Audi A4 2.0TDI SE Auto and I was a bit dissapointed with the overall performance when trying to overtake a car.

I'm not used to Auto gearbox (which might be the reason) but I didn't like the delay between the moment I pressed the pedal and car started to accelerate (1-2 secs).

Do you think it's because of the Multitronic (CVT) gearbox? Would Tiptronic be much better?
Estate - 2.0 TDi - Nice car this - Lou_O
This is on my list for my next car - although the A5 is also
very nice. Despite faults on my VWs I had I still like VAG cars.

>>

Audi A5 revealed by Which as least reliable new car.

www.thisismoney.co.uk/bargains-and-rip-offs/motori...9