03 2.0 HDI Exhaust prices? - RevJack
Travelling in France, I've had a problem with the exhaust on my 406 hdi. I need to get a new middle section and silencer, and a new back silencer and tail pipe. How much would this cost in the UK? I've been quoted E390 here - no real option but to pay it, but out of interest would like to know!

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 02/06/2009 at 13:37

03 2.0 HDI Exhaust prices? - focusman
hi
don't know about kwit fit sort of prices but looking online at online automotive website they give prices for a full system for between £83 and £191 for variations on that engine. this includes catalystic converter. delivery to europe is £40. so for the dearest one delivered with vat it is £241. 2 year warranty
this is for fitting by yourself. a quick look on a currency converter equates to E279
hope it helps
03 2.0 HDI Exhaust prices? - piston power
It's a french car and your in the best place to get a exhaust french car parts are quite expensive to that of ford/vauxhall.
03 2.0 HDI Exhaust prices? - jobytug
looking online at online automotive website
they give prices for a full system for between £83 and £191

hello
another ex-patriot here. would you be able to reveal on which website you found these very reasonable exhaust prices ? would be very grateful for that. thanks.

03 2.0 HDI Exhaust prices? - focusman
jobyjug
the site is "onlineautomotive.co.uk
although just checked prices and they have risen, they show 3 different systems with prices from £173 upto £363 and postage up to £50.
seems quite a rise, for what reasons i don't know.
are these any cheaper than where you are.
03 2.0 HDI Exhaust prices? - Dr Dave
Well you're in the right country for work to be carried out on your 406!

Suggest you shop around.