Will my insurance go up - scotty
Last year someone ran into the back my car. Her insurers accepted liability. My insurers described it as no fault accident on my part. My car was written off.

I have protected no claims bonus. When my insurance renewal comes up next month, will it be higher as a result of that accident?

Thanks
Les
Will my insurance go up - Falkirk Bairn
No fault cl;aim!
No increase in Premium UNELESS

You have changed something else - acquired 6+ points, become a scrap metal merchant or Pro-footballer, want your 17 yr old nephew to drive, traded-up to a Ferrari etc etc
Will my insurance go up - Statistical outlier
Diagree.

They will almost certainly put the premium up, maintaining the same discount on the larger premium, as you have made a claim and therefore indicated that you are higher risk.

Insurance co's do this all the time. I have to have some insurance for work. In the application, I mentioned that I occasionally fly with a friend of mine. That increased the premium from £250 to £1,250!! Obviously I said it was fine, I just wouldn't fly with him any more. Made no difference, the fact that I had in the past changed my risk profile, and even the offer of a written undertaking not to in the future did not reduce the premium again.

Theiving personages.
Will my insurance go up - hxj
I doubt it will go up much at all.

I had an accident last year in which I was "not entirely innocent" iykwim ;-)

The premium for the year went up by 2.4%.