Prices on 1.2 SE - two to four years old ? - micraagain
A little web searching has brought me here.

I'm no way a car expert, but when it's buying time I usually do a lot of searching for best deals.

I'm currently looking for a Micra 1.2 SE (or similar), 04, 05, 06 with low miles and want to buy at auction. I've found a few outlets that have a regular flow of the kind of car I want, but all require a fair bit of travel. To avoid a wasted journey I'm trying to find out what price this car is tending to go at - can anyone help? Anyone tell me what Glass's guide suggests? - used to be able to get hold of one - but not any longer.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Pugugly {P} on 12/02/2008 at 22:37

MICRA PRICE? - Armitage Shanks {p}
There is a man who will do all the leg-work for you and buy at auction, based on your guidelines, for a 6% fee. Excuse thread drift but you might find this information interesting. Name escapes me at the moment - might be Julian Trim. It is. Check out www.honestjohn.co.uk/motoring_answers/index.htm?id...0

Edited by Armitage Shanks {p} on 12/02/2008 at 21:21

MICRA PRICE? - micraagain
Thanks.

I'm trying to to do the leg work myself - to keep the hole in my pocket as small as possible.
MICRA PRICE? - Falkirk Bairn
Thanks.
I'm trying to to do the leg work myself - to keep the hole in
my pocket as small as possible.

Because the "buyers" are at auction all of the time they get a better price with regard to commission so although their cut might be 5-6% they will pay maybe 2-3-4% less in commission

They therefore can represent good value - especially if they spot something wrong taht the ordinary punter would miss.
MICRA PRICE? - micraagain
Got what I wanted!

Todays auction prices

All one owner + SH

06 1.2 SE 10K £4250
06 1.2 SE 7K £4650

56 1.2 SPIRITA 10K OR LESS X 4 £4100 - 4200 I went for one of these.