dvla - malcolmg
I love to bash this spin society, My organisation, is lovenly following Blaire PLC, we are an ex Council housing stock. I thought we were all suffering the same way but, the last two years I have taxed my car via the internet, abosultely no problems, shock, no. I only buy a new car when I am not well, helps me, but maybe not my bank account. To compound that I bought a xxx SUV, A Hyundai Tucson, very poor spec, not, terrible 5 year warranty, and even worse still, a 50000 thousand mile free servicing package. Going off subject I have had one problem, the alloys have a slight problem, they go in Friday for four new ones. Anyway back to our alleged spin society. In a moment of apparent madness I click on HJs banner on top here for number plates, choose a non confrontational, non changeable means etc from dvla, order a very expensive set, paid £250 all in, arrived two days later, went today to their office in Worcester, waited 10 minutes, dealt with a very helpful, friendly guy, and why cannot the govt look at this type of organisation who in my opinion actuely work well and try and run the country like this and forget the spin.