Insurance Quandary - Monaro
Evening all.

I, as someone else's signature states about him or herself, read often but post rarely (or something to that effect anyway).

In the Telegraph motoring, in HJ's FAQs and I think in the Back Room, Primo plc have been mentioned as offering car insurances policies designed for drivers like me searching for reasonable quotes at renewal time.

I have two policies running at the moment:

- One has 8 years no claims discount with my sister as the main driver and me as the policy holder;

- One has three years no claims discount and has me as both the main driver and policy holder.

My folks are also named on both policies.

I would like to consolidate this situation somewhat and, if possible, end up with one policy in my sister's name for the car she is the main driver of, and one in my name for the car which I am the main driver of. And I would like to try to get the maximum NGD on both policies.

What are the chances of this being possible and which companies should I approach bearing in mind that Primo when called today weren't able to help? They would have been able to in the past but due to some recent changes are now not able to.

Any help the backroom could offer would be appreciated.

Paul

P.S. All drivers over twenty-five except for my 24yo sister.