Group car insurance - norwittyoramusingname
Myself and a few friends are planning on taking a car round the nurburgring in a few months time. I am currently looking at insurance options.

I could just add the car to my normal policy and add my friends as extra drivers. My only problem with this is that if the car is crashed and we need to make a claim, this will be on my insurance record and could potentially make it difficult for me to insure anything for a good number of years, especially if they hit something expensive. While these guys are all very safe drivers, this is a race track and accident do happen.

These guys are unable insure the car on their own insurance as the V5 is in my name. Is there a way to set up group insurance, whereby each driver is risking their own insurance history (no claims bonus)?
Group car insurance - Pugugly {P}
ure the car on their own insurance as the V5 is in my name

That is such total rubbish. I have a CBR1000 owned by someone else, he is abroad, his name is on the V5 and it is registered in his name he isn't insured to ride. Not only that I bought a bike last week, before going to view I insured it in my name so I could test ride it/take it home if I chose. Both bikes are now covered on the same policy with seperate certificates. Bike one costs 10 pounds per annum, the new bike will cost 200 pounds, the interim period was covered by a 25 pound admin charge. One insurance company, one slaesperson (no supervisor) very very simple. Last year I insured another person (FC) to drive my caer in France/Belgium for a tenner. Change insurance companies.
Group car insurance - No FM2R
>>That is such total rubbish.

He's right, you know.

However, your difficulty might be that the same vehicle risk (e.g. theft) could be insured multiple times. Whilst there is no law against that, insurers really, really, don't like it given the obvious opportunity for abuse. This frequently ends up under the heading of things they prefer to steer clear of.

How is the car insured at the moment ?
Group car insurance - cheddar
Bike one costs 10 pounds per annum, the new bike will cost
200 pounds, >>

CBR1000 and R1200GS for £210, are they both TPTF? Who are your insurers PU?