Chrysler Voyager Electrics - TheGrocer
Hi Room
My wife purchased a 2004 Chrysler Grand Voyager LX 12 months ago. The thing has been plagued with heating/ electrical problems. 3 trips back to the garage so far and now the heater blower has stopped working and its not the fuse.

Question: Are these cars renowned for poor electrics or are we just unlucky? Are the newer models (with stow and go) any better?
We love the car but this is putting us off purchasing another one when the time comes to trade it in.

--
\" Keep doing the same old thing, youll get the same old thing, try something different today!\"
Chrysler Voyager Electrics - Pugugly {P}
Nothing in the normally reliable CbyC breakdown to suggest a problem. Bad sign when you start calling a car a "thing."...
Chrysler Voyager Electrics - R75
I can't remember where I read about it, but, we were put of of the Voyager because there has been a problem with the heater in the past - and the fix needed the whole dash out, which at dealer prices meant at least a £1500 repair bill - that might only be applicable to the earlier models though - as I said I can't remember nor find the article I read about it in.