Auto Eng differences between UK & German - sine
Hi

I know this is a lot to ask, but I could do with some help with a piece of coursework I have to do.

I have to look at the differences between the Automotive Engineering practices and set-ups between Germany and UK. (We can do it on Electronic, Chemical or Construction engineering but Automotive interests me more).
As guidance we've been told to look at: - Attitudes to work, research and development, investment and expected returns, and also size of operations or facilities.

So far I've just searched on the internet and apart from one webpage I've not been able to turn up anything that matches what I've been asked to find.

Any opinions or links to web sites or magazines offering information would be much appreciated.

I've also read these posts from a few years back www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=13573&...e

TIA
Auto Eng differences between UK & German - Xileno {P}
Wait for Aprilia to show up.
Auto Eng differences between UK & German - sine
Anyone ??

I've managed to find a bit more info now but am lacking anything about Attitudes To Work and Expected Returns on Investment.

I guess a greater return is expected on the same investment now compared to a few years ago but i don't know how this differs between the two countries.

Aprilias' first hand experience would be welcomed