car brokers & manufacturer finance - Marky Mark
Hi,
I am currently looking at replacing the wife's Scenic for a new HDi Picasso. Several of the brokers on this site undercut the Citroen dealer price (even including the current cashback deal) but can I still make use of Citroen's 0% cashback or is this being too cheeky! I know you pay the dealer on receipt of the car but am unsure if you can use the supplying dealer to arrange finance? With them offering 0% at moment if I can utilise it, then it works out a really good deal!

Anyone used a broker before and done this? Any help appreciated.

Mark
car brokers & manufacturer finance - Roly93
Its not being too cheeky, its perfectly okay, as the broker simply directs you to the dealer willing to offer the most discount to the end-customer.
car brokers & manufacturer finance - Falkirk Bairn
Its not being too cheeky, its perfectly okay, as the broker
simply directs you to the dealer willing to offer the most
discount to the end-customer.

That assumes that the broker is selling a UK suplied Citoen and not a grey import from Cyprus for example
car brokers & manufacturer finance - Marky Mark
they are listed as UK cars. Interestingly one of the brokers said the 0% deal is not available, why another has (although with the latter the price is higher!).

MM
car brokers & manufacturer finance - blue_haddock
When i sold cars for Toyota through brokers we could offer any finance incentives to the customer and i know that most other manufacturers also offer the same perks to brokerage customers. Only possible reason why one dealer won't do it is because the car is pre-reg'd and therefore no longer eligible for finance offers.
car brokers & manufacturer finance - kidzrags
first post here so glad I have found something I can post about

we have just bought a picasso (55 plate 1.6 16v desire) through drivethedeal.com and got 0% finance from the dealer
we also found these guys the cheapest, we did look at broker4cars initially as the web price was the cheapest but this price was increased when the dealer contacted us making drive the deal a few hundred cheaper,
drive the deal dont do part ex though but to be honest the dealer offerd a shockingly low part ex price for our old car that I sold it privatly and got more money
any questions just let me know
Jim