New Fiat Puntos from ?1 - barchettaman
Some geezer is selling RHD pre-facelift 1.2 Puntos out here in Frankfurt, and they have been going for peanuts (unsurprisingly), the last one went for ?5k (about 3.3k sterling). They are on the ebay.de site, got to ´auto und motorrad´ on the home page, and they are a featured auction under Fiat: Punto. Gotta be worth a punt(o) for someone in the UK....
New Fiat Puntos from ?1 - mare
Not an EU model, therefore no warranty apparently. RHD in Germany is a bit odd, and begs a question or two i.e. why and how. It's probably in the test but my German is rusty (cue FIAT joke from stage right).
New Fiat Puntos from ?1 - trancer
Hmmm, were there any Fiats on that ship that suffered fire damage?. Previously I had only heard about Alfas on it, but stands to reason that Fiat would use the same transport company/ships for its various brands.

*Keeping my eyes peeled for a smoke damaged Ferrari 360 going for £4-5K* 8-)
New Fiat Puntos from ?1 - barchettaman
Silly question, but how can a Punto not be an EU car....? Or does that just mean ´no warranty´? Were they destined for Japan?
Checking through the guy´s feedback, they have been going for ?6k, still not a lot, but no bargain. The item is:

cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=181...1
New Fiat Puntos from ?1 - Altea Ego
"The Punto originates from a liability claim of the insurance, and is a right hand drive new vehicle." ~"It does not have any damages" "The COC appraisal (certificate of non-objection) is enclosed. Attention The vehicle is not European Union - new vehicle thus has no warranty."

He has 4 "orange" ones left