Hyundai deals - Happy Blue!
A mate of mine came in the other day and said 'I'm going to buy a brand new Rover for £4,000'. What! a Cityrover? - Yep.

Forget it I said, buy a car from a company likely still to be in business next year. The local Rover dealer is selling Cityrovers for silly money to silly people.

I said go look at the Panda or Getz. He only does about 50 miles per week at most. Into work and home is 7 or 8 miles per day plus running around at the weekend. Anyway, there were some great deals on Getz's a few weeks ago but don't remember where they were - can anyone remember?
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Hyundai deals - ihpj
I would hazard a guess that hyundai direct? I think buykiadirect.co.uk do the best Kia deals - so I would hazard a guess that the manufacturer might offer soemthing tasty? Other way round would be to look at another Car Guide Forum that lists new car deals by size of vehicle.
Hyundai deals - DavidHM
Espada - take a look at www.bcchyundai.co.uk/id56.htm - I think you've bought from them?

www.drivethedeal.com is doing the 1.1SE 3 door (with air con) for £6,087 or the GSi for about £200 less (no air con but possibly with a year's free insurance).
Hyundai deals - dylan
drivethedeal generally gave good prices on the getz, though someone reported recently that they don't have some of the advertised cars available. In particular, they list the 1.1 se at £5968, which would be an amazing bargain, as it includes aircon, but apparently they don't actually have any available. There's an item in this week's auto express where someone is complaining that they can't get hold of a 1.1 se - apparently very very few have been made available by Hyundai. Sounds like the usual scam - advertise something that sounds great, get people into the dealer, then sell them something else. It's a real shame that Hyundai are stooping to this. I was strongly leaning towards a getz for my next car, but this has put me right off. I went through the same dance a few years ago with Citroen and Honda - both had great sounding specials, but were all sold out when you wanted to buy one. But I digress.

As well as drivethedeal, you could try www.bcchyundai.co.uk.

Hyundai deals - Sprice
6k for a Hyundai? whys that a good deal? Get a good second hand Civic for £500 with new MOT and tax, thats more like a good deal!
Hyundai deals - carl_a
6k for a Hyundai? whys that a good deal? Get a
good second hand Civic for £500 with new MOT and tax,
thats more like a good deal!

My friend doesn't even pay for cars, people give them to him so that civic seems expensive to me.

The best deal at the moment is the 1.3GSI with free insurance and servicing for £6595. The deal you can get on a 1.1 GSI isn't as good as a few months ago, dealer prices after the discounts seem to have increased by a few hundred.

One thing I don't like about Hyundai (and Kia) is the CD/Radio, they really should be unique fit. The own brand unit they fit in Korea is unique fit and has won several awards so it baffles me to why they don't use them.
Hyundai deals - mountainkat
Can recommend BCCHYUNDAI - recently bought a "nearly new" Coupe from them - best deal around by far !!

Regarding the CD player the 2005 Coupe now comes with Hyundai own brand so perhaps the rest of the models do too ?? Personally prefer the Clarion unit fitted to my 2004 but each to their own !!
Hyundai deals - Cardew
Drivethedeal were advertising Accents very cheaply but "there were none available at that price sir"

See:

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=29701