Fiat Punto - temperamental sidelight - Inca
Hi - I have a problem with one of the front sidelights of my car. When i first switch on and turn on the lights a warning light appears, indicating a problem and on investigation, sure enough one of the front sidelights isn't working. However as I drive off, the light disappears and then when i park the car and check the lights, they are all working normally. Would anyone know what could be the problem?

My car is just under 2 years old and due a service shortly - is this something that will be checked when the car is serviced?

Thank you,
Gill.
Fiat Punto - temperamental sidelight - Civic8
It is a service item. So they should be checked..though if problem doesnt occur at time of checking..Best bet is tell them when it goes in..they will or should find the fault. possibly connection/earth fault.though its a must you inform them of problem.Isnt it under warranty?
--
Steve
Fiat Punto - temperamental sidelight - Inca
Thanks very much for your reply, Steve -

Yes its under warranty - i actually didn't think of that - it's my first car and i know zero about them (so easy target to get ripped off!).

Cheers, Gill
Fiat Punto - temperamental sidelight - Altea Ego
That will be a coroded bulb holder or terminals. Covered under warranty - garage should fix for free.