Can I reject a car based on misleading claims about the number of previous owners?

I bought a car from a dealer that didn't have the V5. I used a V62 to register and tax the car. The advert showed two previous owners, but I've now found out that it's had three previous keepers (all individuals, not trade). Can I reject the car for this misrepresentation?

Asked on 25 September 2017 by John

If there is one name on the V5C and there were two keepers before that, then it has "two previous keepers". Two keepers previous to the one on the V5C. "Two previous keepers" does not refer to two keepers previous to you.