Pedestrian Accident - Mark (RLBS)
Since it seems people are incapable of discussing such an emotive subject, I\'ve deleted the thread.

The only thing I will add, given that the question was originally asked, is that where you have an accident which you consider not your fault, and not involving another motor vehicle, then you will frequently find that people with house insurance will be insured for liability at some level.

Don\'t restart the thread.


Value my car