Citroen Xsara Picasso - Clunking Noise - MorayDavid

Hello.

I have a Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 petrol 2010 plate.

In April i noticed a clunk whenever i steered moderately/ hard to the right, ie slow speed turning and parking. To my untrained ear it sounded like the driver-side suspension.
I took the car to a garage and they replaced the coil spring and checked the CV joint and suspension. All seemed fine.

About 2 weeks ago a new sound developed. The driver side suspension was really rattling over any kind of bump.
My local (trusted) mechanic checked it and replaced the shock absorber and top mount, as well as the anti roll bar link arm.

A few days later the first sound returned, when i turn right as before. I'm loath to pay out more so I'm hoping the folks here can help identify the problem.

The power steering sounds fine, the reservoir is full and i can't see any leaks anywhere.
The car feels normal, it's not listing to the right and there are no noises at speed.
I can't see any lose trim/bodywork or anything else that might be fouling/ catching when i turn.

The one thing i have noticed is that the Coil spring and shock mount on the problematic side have been mounted facing the opposite way to the passenger side, if that's important.

Any help appreciated

David

Edited by MorayDavid on 18/05/2019 at 17:25