Police Database of Insurance. - Dai Watchalowski

Learnt today that the Police database of Car Insurance is operated by a firm called Experian, read some threads about this mob some weeks ago. Suggestion #1 Carry insurance certificates from now on. Will be nice to know if someone gets booked for no insurance following poor/careless record keeping.
Re: Police Database of Insurance. - Dai Watchabetinddeudwashi
Cytuno yn llwyr
Re: Police Database of Insurance. - Dai Watchalowski
Tin nabod nhw ?
Nabod pwy?
Re: Police Database of Insurance. - Malcolm
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
OK
Nath hwnna ddim gweithio !
Pardon? I don't understand it.. - David Lacey
Pardon?

Speako da lingo please so we can all join in

David

PS I don't think anybody should mock Dai for his *interesting* surname.
The Dangers of International Access - Guy Lacey
HJ/DL,

I hope you can now sympathise with my comments re:Mr Mark "VIP" Brazil and Mr "Everything in Germany is better than the UK" Bairsto and their inter-continental postings.

International access will result in postings of various languages - all of them complete goobledegook to us island dwellers who expect the world to all speak English!
Re: The Dangers of International Access - Dai Watchabetinddeudwashi
Cytuno'n llwyr.
Re: The Dangers of International Access - Alex. L. Dick
Certainly in amateur radio you can talk foreign to your sort of foreigner, but if you work the world, it's English.

The three sorts of Scandinavian hold scientific conferences together in English!

For instance.
Re: The Dangers of International Access - Andy
Hey Alex! You a Radio Amateur? Me too!
Oh, dear. Hope it's polite.

Cheers & beers, Sandy
Re: The Dangers of International Access - honest john
Okay, Guy. I'll simply ask Martyn the Webmaster to recycle anything not in either The Queen's English or The President's American.

HJ
Hi Andy.

73 de "Sandy", GM0IRZ
Re: The Dangers of International Access - Andy
Hi Sandy,
I think I've got a letter from you somewhere. Possibly in reply to something I sent to RADCOM.

73, G1HBE.