Renault Kangoo - Wiring diagram - strickjumpers

Can anyone help with information as to where I will find a wiring diagram foor my 2005 1.9 Diesel 4x4 Kangoo Trekka?

I bought the car last year just MOT.d, horn not working garage bust as lost MOT testing!! I have removed the horn and tested, cleaned connections, hot wire from battery and works, fuses OK if cover on fuse box is to be believed, shorted switch on column which delivers continuity through slip ring, all no good, dont know if there is a relay, if so can anyone tell me or any other fixes, eternally grateful, must be fixable, dont want to go down the auxiliary switch on dash route, thanks, Mike.

Renault Kangoo - Wiring diagram - elekie&a/c doctor

Have you removed the airbag to check continuity up to the horn contacts.?The most common fault with these ,is broken wiring ,just behind the airbag ring,usually terminating in a 2pin connector with red and black wires.If there is only one horn,then it is unlikely to have a relay.

Renault Kangoo - Wiring diagram - strickjumpers

thanks for that, no I have not removed th eairbag, bit nervous in case it pops, would it be totally inert if battery disconnected? i removed the plug from the (i think connection at the top of columb and shorted, i thought that would act like the switch being activated, guess i'm wrong there then, will try to remove airbag tomorrow, i see screws in the back of the steering wheel, presume thats the disconnect, if i must replace the squib, does the wheel have to come off? no idea how to do this. thanks so far, Mike.

Renault Kangoo - Wiring diagram - elekie&a/c doctor

If you are not familiar with airbag removal,then i would leave well alone.I would remove the plastic steering column 2 piece shroud to see if you can locate the 2 pin connector.Should be lower left of plastic switch housing at around 7 o'clock position.