Peugeot 106 - engine running problem - marty 48

hi i've got problems when the engine is cold on my 106 1.1 it runs fine drive a few miles and it idles up and down on the revs like its hunting and the engine management light is on could this be the lambda sensor any help appreciated thanks

Peugeot 106 - engine running problem - Gibbo_Wirral

If the engine light is on then there's a good chance a code has been logged and the car is waiting for you to get a diagnostic check done.

Is there anyone near to you on this map, it comprises of Peugeot drivers with the Lexia diagnostic equipment:

maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=214397633218647067111...e

Peugeot 106 - engine running problem - mss1tw

If the engine light is on then there's a good chance a code has been logged and the car is waiting for you to get a diagnostic check done.

Is there anyone near to you on this map, it comprises of Peugeot drivers with the Lexia diagnostic equipment:

maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=214397633218647067111...e

That looks really useful Gibbo. How do i contact the people?

I just want someone to turn the damn Eco mode interval to as high as it will go.

no fun sat having lunch in the van with no radio!

Let me know who's closest to you and I'll send them a message and point them to this thread.

Let me know who's closest to you and I'll send them a message and point them to this thread.

stvstx near Woking please Thank you

All done!

All done!

Thanks Gibbo

Peugeot 106 - engine running problem - stvstx

I am available to change your eco settings but you'll have to register at Peugeotforums to contact me,

Regards

stvstx

Thanks - I had to leave you a visitor message as not enough posts for PM

Peugeot 106 - engine running problem - Logan 0607
Did this work ? I have the same problem too