Dacia Range - Dacia, Dealers, Buying - Tho_Med

My post is about Dacia's pricing.

I recently went to a dealer to see the Dacia range and to see if they will suit our needs.
I asked the dealer if the prices I get on the website are the same prices I could get from them, or if there is a bit or room negotiating the price with the dealer. He did answer that dealer prices are the same as web prices since they want a blanket price, no ,matter where you buy it?

Is that true? Something I don't like is people lying to me, and even worst, selling technique...
Many Thanks.

Dacia Range - Dacia, Dealers, Buying - alastairq

I believe there is 'no room for a haggle' with the Dacia range...One [reproted] reason for the lower prices compared to other makes is, the profit margins have been slashed.

Thie idea being, the brand is a budget range for Renault.

It has been reported that, one reason for the popularity of the Dacia range in Europe is that very reason....folk seem tired of feeling there is a need to haggle.

{To me, an excellent idea, where every customer is treaetd equally fairly?]

Dacia Range - Dacia, Dealers, Buying - RicardoB

Ditto.

I have heard and read this too. They want to make it a simple hassle-free process, aimed at customers who are not comfortable about or don't want to go through the haggle process.

I believe that dealers are under strict instruction not to get into bidding/deals etc away from list prices.

Dacia Range - Dacia, Dealers, Buying - twitcherman

Works only if you're a cash buyer, otherwise there's still some haggling to do in respect of your PX...