Renault Master - Minibus insurance for domestic use only - Mrs.S.B
Ffs getting MOT done and then my insurance is showing up on ASKmid as not insured.

Could someone please nominate a minibus insurer gocompare van insurance is (wait for it!) £8000+ ??????

I'm looking completely incompetent here but truth is my husband who I have left has just dumped this on me with my 5 month old, zero money, no home. So the bus is our only place to stay.

Any help for insurers is greatly appreciated x
Renault Master - Minibus insurance for domestic use only - daveyK_UK
Sorry I can't help with the insurance query, why not sell it and buy a large MPV van like a Citroen Berlingo multispace or Fiat Doblo mob which will be considerably less to insure ?

Renault Master - Minibus insurance for domestic use only - badbusdriver

It is not that easy to get insurance for a commercial vehicle, such as your minibus, for private use. The insurance companies will assume you are moonlighting as a private hire driver. The fact you are actually living in it will then make it even more tricky. The only thing I would suggest is to get in touch with a company that deals with motor homes, a smaller company where you can speak to, and get advice from an actual person.

Though as I'm sure you are aware, you need to get in touch with social services, regarding your situation.