Not everyone has a garage or driveway, so how would they be able to charge up their electric car overnight?

Many people do not have a garage or driveway, so how would they be able to charge up their electric car overnight? Not everyone is guaranteed to be able to park outside their houses.

Asked on 9 April 2018 by Deadwoodward

Just part of the massive problem that electric cars create. Another is the amperage of the electrical infrastructure of the street. But the most serious is that the UK does not and cannot generate enough electricity for them. Non-plug-in hybrids make the most sense, where the car generates and stores its own electricity.