All four tyres on my DS4 are worn after 13,000 miles - is this normal?

I've had a DS4 from new, which has done 13,000 miles. I've been told that all four tyres are worn and need replacing. The car is fitted with 19-inch, low profile Michelins. I'm very unhappy with this mileage level. What is your view?

That's simply what happens with big wheels and low profile tyres and one of the reasons why I advise against them. Had the car been fitted with 16-inch wheels and 55 profile tyres, they would have lasted at least 20,000 miles.