All four tyres on my DS4 are worn after 13,000 miles - is this normal?

I've had a DS4 from new, which has done 13,000 miles. I've been told that all four tyres are worn and need replacing. The car is fitted with 19-inch, low profile Michelins. I'm very unhappy with this mileage level. What is your view?

Asked on 7 December 2017 by Paul greetham

That's simply what happens with big wheels and low profile tyres and one of the reasons why I advise against them. Had the car been fitted with 16-inch wheels and 55 profile tyres, they would have lasted at least 20,000 miles.