Will extending the warranty on my Porsche Macan be a benefit if I sell privately?

I have a three year old diesel Porsche Macan that has been absolutely superb, just had the MoT and no issues were found. To extend the warranty by another 12 months is £1100, or £1800 for 24 months. I find this difficult to justify unless it's seen as a real benefit for a future buyer if I sell privately during this period.

Asked on 21 August 2017 by Peter Jones

See what warrantywise and motoreasy quote. Your Macan has the same longitudinal 7-speed s-tronic transmission as the Audi Q5 and some Q5 owners have had trouble with this.