What company car would you recommend that's similar to the Toyota Auris?

Asked on 9 August 2017 by david dempster

Answered by Simon Harris
The Toyota Auris is a small family car, and a similar size to the Ford Focus, Vauxhall Astra and Volkswagen Golf. However, the Auris is available as a hybrid, meaning it can sometimes use an electric motor, powered by a battery charged by the engine, helping reduce fuel consumption and cut emissions when driving in towns. There aren't many similar cars at the same price that also offer this. If you're looking at choosing an Auris Hybrid as your next company car, also consider the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid, which uses similar technology. With a hybrid you might find yourself paying less company car tax than if you chose a petrol or diesel alternative. But if you're looking at a petrol or diesel Auris, then you should compare it with petrol or diesel versions of the Focus, Astra, Golf and other cars of this size.