Will I be the first registered keeper if I order a new car from a broker?

I'm thinking of buying a new BMW 5 Series saloon and the broker prices on your site look highly competitive compared to the dealer price. Is the car first registered to my name and address?

Do not ever order a new car from a broker when you will not be the first registered keeper. However, if a pre-registered car (many were pre-reg in March) is offered to you as a used car at a knockdown price, and you will immediately become the second registered keeper, there's nothing wrong with that.