Is the Chevrolet Aveo a reliable automatic?

I've been look at the specs of small automatics and have seen the 2012 Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 auto. I don't hear you mention these very often. It's a six-gear auto and it seems they're a similar price to the four-gear Suzuki Swift auto. I don't think the Chevy has the six-speed auto that Peugeot and Citroen have started to use. Is the Chevrolet a reliable automatic or would the Swift be a better option?

There is no UK Chevrolet presence in the UK and GM's Vauxhall presence has now been acquired by Peugeot, so support for Chevrolet will gradually diminish.