What crossover do you recommend?

I've narrowed my car choice down to two crossovers: the SEAT Ateca 1.4 (150) SE and The Volkswagen Tiguan with the same engine. I do approximately 6000 miles per year. What would you choose, or is there a better alternative to consider?

Asked on 18 March 2017 by

The Ateca is better value, but the Tiguan has much more upmarket looks, especially in silver. Alternatives include the Suzuki Vitara S 1.4 T BoosterJet, the Peugeot 2008 1.2 Puretech 130 6-speed and the 2017 Peugeot 3008 1.2 Puretech 130 6-speed that is European Car of the Year.