What petrol automatic do you recommend to tow a 750kg campervan?

I am planning to buy a new car with an automatic gearbox due to my wife's bad arthritis which makes driving a manual difficult. We also tow a folding campervan which weights 750kg. Can you recommend a petrol powered car for us and would it be necessary to make any adjustments to the vehicle to allow for towing?

For 750kg probably a Suzuki Vitara S 1.4 T Boosterjet auto. Might need additional oil cooling for the transmission, but 750kg is not a huge weight to tow.