Should I lease a car now or wait until March?

I'm currently in a two year lease contract on a BMW 525d that runs out on June 1st. Have been looking for a new deal on an Audi A4 S line quattro 2.0 TDI 190 Avant. I've had a good offer from Caffyns Audi but have heard that if I wait until March there will be much better deals. Is there any truth to this or is now as good a time as any to take the offer?

Asked on 23 January 2017 by Jack Regan

The 17-plate comes in March and residuals on a 17 will be better than on a 66. But the VED system changes in April and in most cases first year CO2 based VED will be more.