Does it matter if my space saver wheel is smaller than my other wheels?

I have a Vauxhall Mokka and want to purchase a space saver wheel. However, the Mokka is fitted with 18-inch wheels and the maximum space saver wheel is only 16-inch. Is this an issue?

It's a space saver spare for emergencies only. Essentially to either get you home or get you to a tyre depot. You cannot treat it as an ordinary tyre, should not go more than 50mph on it and need to remember that stopping distances in the wet can be twice the usual. The slight disparity on rolling circumference is not a problem when used for emergencies only.