What do you recommend when buying a reliable, family-friendly car?

I am finally about to trade in my Renault Scenic, which for all its manufacturing faults has served my family well. Which car is the most reliable and more family friendly to replace my Scenic - the Skoda Yeti or Jeep Renegade?

The Skoda Yeti is now an old model about to be replaced and, unless in very expensive, full four wheel drive version, the Renegade is not very good. If you want a VAG car, think SEAT Ateca: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/seat/seat-ateca-20.../ and www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/seat/seat-ateca-10.../ If you want a commodious car, go for the new model Peugeot 3008: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/peugeot/peugeot-30.../