Is the Citroen C3 Picasso a good used buy?

My daughter is keen on buying a Citroen C3 Picasso VTR Plus for £3750. It has a petrol 1397cc engine with 53,000 miles on the clock. Can you please tell me if the price is fair and if the engine size is a good match for this car? Or perhaps recommend another model?

Asked on 19 November 2016 by lentos

Yes. Very useful vehicle. Short and tall. Very roomy: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/citroen/citroen-c3.../ The 1.4 is the basic engine but it's okay. These days, petrol better than diesel. More: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/citroen/c3-picasso-2.../