Need an automatic with grip control - any recommendations?

Can you tell me which manufacturers other than Peugeot and Renault offer a grip control system? We're struggling to find one with a decent automatic gearbox or navigation?

Asked on 24 October 2016 by countrydweller

FIAT offers a similar system called 'Trekking' on the 500L and Panda but no auto. Peugeot now offers grip control on the 2008 with 1.2 PureTech 110 and low torque EAT6 torque converter auto and Grip Control, but the jury is out on the low torque EAT6. (High torque EAT6 excellent, but not with PureTech 130 and Grip Control). You could just go for something else and fit Michelin Cross Climate or Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons tyres.