Can you correct the EuroNCAP star rating for the Citroen C6 review on your site please?

I was just reading the C6 test drive (http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/citroen/citroen-c6) and noticed that you say it only has four Euro NCAP stars, which is incorrect. It has five, and at the time of testing had the highest point score of any car in Europe, and as far as I know still has.

Asked on 29 July 2010 by Alan

Answered by Dan Harrison
What's written in the test is correct: the Citroen C6 has five stars for adult occupant safety, four for child protection and four for pedestrian protection: www.euroncap.com/results/citroen/c6.aspx