How much is my car worth?

I have recently been involved in a no fault accident and although I am waiting for the insurance companies decision, the recovery garage said they thought my Honda Civic might be a write off.

The car is a Civic 1.8 EX on a 13 plate with 26k. What do you feel maybe the offer made and how should I approach a low offer?

If it is a write off, if I was looking for a similar sized car but with a higher driving position, what would you suggest? My early thoughts revolve around the HRV or CX3.

Asked on 20 August 2016 by sjh

Here are the values for a 2013 Civic 1.8iVTEC EX: www.honestjohn.co.uk/used-prices/Honda/Civic/2013/.../ I have an HR-V 1.6iDTEC EX and it's been excellent. The CX3 is smaller, but offers a better engine and drivetrain choice, and a better automatic.