Registering an Italian car in the UK

We bought a car while living in Italy. We have now moved back to the UK and would like to register our car here. Is there an all in one service out there that can handle this for us?

Asked on 7 June 2016 by Omar

Answered by Honest John
Far less complicated to import to the UK than it is to import to Italy. This is the official UK government site: This is a specialist who can do it for you:
Tags: importing
Similar questions
What are the rules on importing vehicles from the EU? One of my neighbours has had a van in the country with French plates here for about two years, parked on the road.
I'm giving a 1991 BMW 5 Series to my brother-in-law in Scotland. The car has been French registered and is on French plates. How can he get British insurance to drive it from France to Scotland, and can...
I'm thinking of buying a used motorcycle from a dealer in Germany, the advert claims the price includes VAT. The dealer has no experience of shipping to England, however, he has a very good reputation...
Related models
Relaxed motorway cruising. Comfortable ride. Excellent on very rough tracks. Available with seven seats. Good value. Much improved from 2010 with new 2.2-litre diesel.

Ask Honest John

Value my car