Which city car should I buy?

I bought a Chevrolet Spark from a main dealer (4 miles on clock and £3800 off list + great p/x on my car) a year ago and car has been no problem at all.I have now done 16,000 miles and will probably p/x for another make of citycar next year - is this wise or will depreciation take a bigger hit when Chevrolet pull out of UK market next year?

Was thinking of new Vauxhall Viva or Adam/replacement Suzuki Splash or maybe a Renault Twingo - better to go for pre-owned Up/Hyundai 110 maybe? What do you think?

Asked on 29 June 2014 by Neil23

No reason not to hang on to the Spark if you like it. Vauxhall dealers will take over servicing. Lot of choice in this category: C1, 108, Aygo, Up, Mii, Citigo, Picanto, i10, Panda, 500, Twingo, Celario (that's the replacement for the Alto and Splash).