Can you recommend an automatic car with plenty of legroom and boot space?

I need an automatic car that is high up with plenty of legroom and boot space. I tried a Nissan Qashqai 1.6 but didn’t like the CVT. I want petrol as I only do about 1000 miles a year. I need something reliable with decent resale value. I want to purchase new or with only 2000 miles, something Japanese or German preferred. Do you know of anything that fits that spec? Also, what do you think of rear parking cameras? I prefer the rear and front sensors.

Small: Suzuki Splash 1.2 auto or Vauxhall Agila 1.2 auto. Bigger: KIA Venga 1.6 auto, Hyundai ix20 1.6 auto, Renault Captur TCe 120 EDC or Peugeot 2008 EGS. Cameras take a lot of getting used to, as do beepers in relation to how much space you still have left.