What seven-seater for £10,000?

What seven seater car would you recommend for a family of five, with all three children currently in car seats?

Ford S-Max. Probably a 2.0TDCI. Definitely not a 1.8TDCI.

We're currently in the adoption process and may be shortly getting 3 children into our lives, all under 5. They will need car seats and enough boot space to carry buggies etc. I currently have a '12...
I want to buy a small car that will fit three kids in the back. It has to have decent performance and lots of gadgets - climate control and parking sensors essential and a decent infotainment system desirable....
We're looking for something that will take 3 child seats across the back and has loads of space to take camping gear, cases, etc. Most runs are a few miles, but generally once a week I do a 25 miles each...
Strong blend of comfort and performance. Fun to drive. Standard equipment is high on all models.