City emergency braking - are there insurance savings?

Although cars like the Volkswagen up and Skoda Citigo already have model variants in group 1 insurance category, do you know of any insurers who offer further discounts if the City Emergency Braking (VW) or City-safe brake assist (Skoda) are specified? If not currently do you believe there will be concessions from insurers in future even for group 1 insurance models?

I don't know. I can tell you it works. I risked my life proving the system on the current model Focus, as you can see in this video: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/ford/focus-2011/?sec...t