Problems with a new van

I bought a van three weeks ago and it developed a fault. I took it to Ford near me and left it with them for 2 days and they said there was a problem but they don't know what it is. I took it to the Ford garage where I bought it from and they had it for a day and half and solved the problem, but it keeps re-occuring. Am I in my rights to demand a new van because I've lost faith in this one even though it' only three weeks old?

Asked on 15 June 2012 by dave

Only ever take it back to the dealer you bought it from. Your rights are against him. No one else.