Should I replace my Honda CR-V with a Mazda CX-5?

I have a 13 plate Honda CR-V. It's top of the range. I think it has been an excellent car. It is getting a bit tired though. My friend has a Mazda CX-5, which is very attractive. Would the Mazda be a good choice?

Asked on 10 May 2022 by Royston Williamson

Answered by Lawrence Allan
The Mazda CX-5 is a very good choice to replace your Honda. It has a high quality interior with easy to use tech, it's great to drive yet comfortable and it's pretty practical. Mazda doesn't have quite the same reliability reputation as Honda, but there are no major problems reported with the latest CX-5. It's worth trying before buying if you're looking for an automatic model, though, as it's not the most smooth gearbox out there.