I need a small and economical car for the ULEZ, what should I buy?

I have a Citroen Berlingo Multispace which won't pass the ULEZ emissions standard. I would like to get another Citroen van but am finding that they have become very popular and are out of my price range. Time is running short and I am a sole trader and I need a vehicle that is practical. I have decided to wait until hopefully bigger cars become less popular and have decided to go small in the meantime.

Can you advise on a small economical car that is good for long journeys?

Asked on 3 September 2021 by Chevrolet

Honda Jazz. It has a very good reputation for reliability and its flip and fold magic rear seat system will give you lots of practicality. What's more, the 1.2i petrol returns 49mpg on the road: www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/honda/jazz-2008