Can you suggest an automatic car that handles potholes well?

Due to a painful left knee, I need an automatic car. I currently drive a Kia Venga and I like the high driving position, although my husband says it’s too harsh over bumps, potholes etc. Can you suggest any cars, please? I have approximately £10,000 and the resale value on my 2010 Venga. Kind regards.

Asked on 10 November 2020 by Sal

We'd recommend a Citroen C3 Aircross. It's a crossover SUV with a soft, comfortable ride and reliable torque-converter automatic gearbox. Also, consider a Suzuki Vitara or, if you don't want a crossover SUV, a Honda Jazz.