Will a dealer accept a lower offer than the advertised price for a 2019 model?

I want to buy a 2019 MINI Countryman All4 Exclusive with a Comfort pack. It has 5000 mileage. I've offered the MINI dealership £22,000. Is this a fair price? They won’t budge from £23,350!

Asked on 23 October 2020 by Siobhan Neill

We'd be very surprised if a main dealer slashed £1350 off the price. Bear in mind that, at the moment, there's still a lot of pent-up demand following lockdown and a shortage of good quality used cars. This should give you an idea of value but, if the dealer isn't budging on price, be prepared to walk away: www.honestjohn.co.uk/used-prices/